Monday, August 17, 2009

Veggie Crate


Here is the final results of my Veggie Crate using prismacolor pencils. I'm finding vegetables are relaxing to do. I like when they come to life. If you can't remember the old pict. without the leaves , click here for a view.
More to come, I'm working on an oil painting from last month's Following the Masters challenge. I went through a week where I just wasn't feeling creative or motivated. So now I'm a little behind, that's ok, everyone needs a break once in awhile. Stay tuned......

1 comment:

Teresa Mallen said...

Veggies in a crate, the story of my life right now. My garden is overflowing with veggies ready to eat/freeze/pickle! I enjoy rendering veggies too. They have such interesting textures and colour gradations. The addition of the leaves to your piece gives it a harvest time feel. Also, I really like your wip of your great grandfather's home. I like the subject as well as the composition you chose. I look forward to seeing where you take it next. :-)