Friday, June 19, 2009

I had fun this week! I did find it a little more slow going. I was all hopped up and wrecking away, this week I took it easy. Didn't want to get carried away, I think part of it is that I am taking my book to wreck at the beach! (wanna save some pages just to wreck and collect there!)
Simple enough and I kept it simple

Still looking for the four-leaf clover











This was the one that stumped me.... Maybe next week, or a few days I'll get it.... or not! heee!


1.
2. Not bad for left handing it.... (My son's lego plane!)
I don't think this is gonna do it.... I have to think of a different way to wear the journal!

OK- until next week! Which I'll be late since I'll be swimming in the Gulf Of Mexico next Friday!!

Good luck to all my other "wreckers"!!!!!

No comments: